Influenza is around the corner! 2020 Flu Clinic dates are below.
See important changes for this year below.
East Suburban Pediatrics strongly recommends annual flu vaccine for everyone 6 months and older. Flu vaccine is the best way to protect your family from the flu. Vaccination reduces serious influenza illnesses, doctors’ visits, and missed school or work, as well as prevents flu-related hospitalizations. While we are currently dealing with the COVID pandemic, influenza prevention is even more important.
East Suburban Pediatrics follows the CDC recommendations for influenza vaccination.
We will be giving injectable flu shots this season. Nasal FluMist is not available.
Flu Clinics are by appointment only for the 2020-2021 season. Call the office at 724-325-2133 to schedule now.
- Flu Clinics are for current East Suburban Pediatrics patients only.
- Everyone 2 years of age and older must wear a mask.
- Upon arrival at the office, please park in the back parking lot. Once you are parked please call the office from your car. We will register you over the phone and have you wait in the car until the nurse is ready for you.
- If anyone in your household including the child/children receiving their flu shot is sick, please call the office prior to coming in for the appointment as it may be necessary to reschedule.
- Please bring your child’s insurance card and your driver’s license to the Flu Clinic.
|Date||Day of the Week||Office Location||Time|
|September 19th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|September 26th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|September 29th, 2020||Tuesday||Murrysville||2PM-6:30PM|
|October 3rd, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|October 7th, 2020||Wednesday||Murrysville||2PM-6:30PM|
|October 17th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|October 22nd, 2020||Thursday||Murrysville||2PM-6:30PM|
|October 24th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|November 7th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|
|December 12th, 2020||Saturday||Murrysville||8AM-1PM|